Second year in a row AdDuplex will be at BUILD conference that will take place in San Francisco, April 29th – May 1st, 2015. And we want to meet you there!
We love developers. AdDuplex is built by developers for developers and we know how important it is to learn, discover new things and meet new people. That’s why we are giving away a MEGA prize to anyone who will love us back.
The prize is a whopping $2095 ticket to BUILD, the biggest and coolest conference for Windows Developers in the world.
To win this prize we simply ask you to share your testimonial, opinion, suggestions or experience while using AdDuplex and the reason why you are the one who should get the ticket.
So what are you waiting for? Stretch your fingers and write to us 🙂 We’ll be waiting for your authentic and sincere emails at email@example.com until 3rd of April.
See you at BUILD!
P.S.: keep in mind that we are giving away a conference pass only. All the other expenses are on you! So you have to be able and willing to travel and stay in San Francisco in order to participate.
- Sweepstakes are available worldwide except for countries or territories embargoed by United Nations.
- To be eligible you must have or create an account on AdDuplex.
- By participating in the contest you agree that your submission along with your name can be published publicly by AdDuplex.
- The winners will be selected and announced on April 7th, 2015.
- The winner must commit to attend the conference. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed in any other form.
- If the winner cannot or doesn’t want to attend the conference a new winner will be selected.
- The winner will be solely responsible for paying any travel and accommodation expenses, applicable taxes, import and/or other duties in a country of his/her residence and getting a travel visa if necessary.
- The winner will be required to provide a copy of his/her official ID and/or passport and other required information to comply with requirements of tax authorities of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Disclaimer: the campaign is organized by UAB AdDuplex exclusively and is not affiliated or endorsed by Microsoft or other third parties in any way.