Welcome to the biggest contest that we’ve ever organized!
We have recently announced a release of our new feature and from now on we are serving interstitial ads. This is a big step forward for AdDuplex and we are sure it will help you get even better results while cross-promoting your apps and especially games. Therefore we’ve prepared something special for you.
GDC Europe is the largest professionals-only game industry event in Europe. It will be held in conjunction with gamescom, the leading consumer show, creating a full week of activity and opportunity for the games industry. GDC Europe is the essential platform for learning, inspiration and networking for the creators of computer, console, handheld, mobile, social, and online games in Europe. So this will be a huge event and our users have a chance to attend it on us.
The rules are very simple: every Windows Phone developer who adds interstitials to their apps and games until the 15th of June will be automatically entered into a draw to become a winner. We will randomly pick and announce the lucky one on the 1st of July.
Moreover, everyone who adds AdDuplex interstitials before the end of February, 2015 will get a permanent 90% exchange ratio (as opposed to the regular 80%). This means that you will get 10% more impressions than other developers.
The winner takes it all:
- All Access Pass to GDC Europe and gamescom conferences (€895 value)
- Up to €2,000 for travel and accommodation expenses
- €500 pocket money
The conferences will take place in Cologne, Germany on 3-6 of August, 2015.
So book the date in your calendar and sign up to add interstitials to your Windows Phone apps and games.
- Sweepstakes are available worldwide except for countries or territories embargoed by United Nations.
- To be eligible you must have or create an account on AdDuplex, implement the AdDuplex interstitial ads into your Windows Phone app or game and publish it to the official Windows Phone Store.
- Applications that served first AdDuplex interstitial ad between the February 10th, 2015 and June 15th, 2015 are eligible to participate in the “All expenses paid trip to GDC Europe and gamescom” contest.
- By participating in the “All expenses paid trip to GDC Europe and gamescom” contest you agree that your submission along with your name can be published publicly by AdDuplex.
- The winners will be selected and announced on July 1st, 2015.
- The prizes are listed in competition description.
- The winner must commit to attend the conference. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed in any other form.
- If the winner cannot or doesn’t want to attend the conference a new winner will be selected.
- The winner will be solely responsible for paying any applicable taxes, import and/or other duties in a country of his/her residence and getting a travel visa if necessary.
- The winner will be required to provide a copy of his/her official ID and/or passport and other required information to comply with requirements of tax authorities of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Disclaimer: the campaign is organized by UAB AdDuplex exclusively and is not affiliated or endorsed by GDC Europe, gamescom or other third parties in any way.