AdDuplex goal is to help developers promote their apps. Having that in mind, our daily struggle is how to ensure we are doing everything we can to make this happen.
That is why we are launching a new initiative – AdDuplex App Showcase. Sounds fancy, right?
AdDuplex is constantly participating in industry events with thousands of attendees. However, we believe this could also help you, developers, even without you physically being there.
We invite each one of you to suggest your application, that we could showcase during these events as a great example of AdDuplex service in action.
- Additional promotion within a very targeted audience
- We will show your app(s) to “influencers” in the Windows Phone and Windows 8 community.
- Your great app will set the good tone that will attract high-quality apps to AdDuplex network which will automatically increase the quality of the whole cross promotion network
In order to participate, your app must meet the following criteria:
- You use AdDuplex exclusively (we can see it every time we launch). We are happy if you intermix AdDuplex ads with other ad networks in general, but for this particular case we need to be able to demonstrate our ad control in your app without resorting to any black magic.
- Yours is not a “grey area” app from IP, copyright, trademark standpoint. We are not here to judge how legal your app is and, as long as Microsoft is fine with your app being in the store we are fine too. That said, we don’t want the question of legality of the app distracting the people we are showing it to. We also don’t want to trick people into thinking that our ads are running in, say, Facebook app, when in fact it’s just a web view wrapper for a mobile Facebook website.
Our closest upcoming event is Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (check our earlier blog post here).
We look forward to receiving your app suggestions at email@example.com or just post a link to it in the comments below.