We’ve released version 1.2 of AdDuplex Silverlight Control and XNA Library. These versions include several additions to the API based on your feedback and a couple of minor bug fixes.
You can download the new versions via the Client Area.
Here are the change logs for the releases:
- FEATURE ADDED: added AdLoaded, AdLoadingError and AdClick events
- FEATURE ADDED: RefreshInterval property added to control frequency of ad requests (minimum is 20 seconds, default – 60)
- BUGFIX: Design Mode: the control was trying to load ads in design mode
- FEATURE ADDED: added Enabled and Visible properties to control the behaviors of Update() and Draw() methods. Enabled=false – won’t load and animate new ads, Visible=false – won’t react to taps
- FEATURE ADDED: added an overload with boolean parameter to Draw() to specify if Begin()/End() should be called on SpriteBatch inside the Draw() method